Thursday 9 December 2021

THE GRIND - ENTERPRISING MARIE HAS HIGH HOPES FOR NEW EUROPARC CAFE VENTURE

Anyone for orange hot chocolate? The Grind is open 8.30am-3pm, Monday to Friday 

GOOD luck to entrepreneur Marie Rodger-Goodwin who has launched a new cafe, the Grind, on Europarc. 

Says she: "I had been on the lookout for something for a while, and this was just too good to miss

"It was a total blank canvas, so I felt like I could make it my own.

"I came up with the design and seating area myself and spent quite a while perfecting it - I’m almost happy with it but I will constantly improve it and listen to my customers’ feedback."

As well as a place to relax, The Grind will also play host to special events such as quizzes, taster sessions, and much more.

Adds Marie: "This is such an exciting time, and I want people all over the town to have a try."

Marie will not have her hospitality venture all to herself - also on Europarc is  the Fresco cafe in the Humber Seafood Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment